Job CategorySkilled Trades
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Mechanic with MAU at Lassonde and Pappas Company in Hendersonville, NC. As the Mechanic, you will be responsible for maintaining and servicing mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of industrial/manufacturing mechanic experience
- Mechanical, Pneumatics and Electrical (120vac-480vac) knowledge
- Detailed oriented and can multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the food/beverage industry (preferred)
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $22-$24 per hour, depending on experience
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 6:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- 2nd shift, 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- 3rd shift, 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM
- Some weekends and overtime required
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Mechanic:
- Maintain and service mechanical equipment, machinery, and components
- Use hand and power tools
- Perform repairs and maintenance to mechanical and electrical equipment along with building systems
- Conduct periodic equipment inspections as part of PM performance and evaluating requests for repair
- Identify parts needed for replacement and placing orders as necessary
- Monitor the installation, maintenance, testing, troubleshooting and repair of equipment to ensure optimum usage and quality
- Ensure compliance to company and regulatory requirements
- Schedule and coordinate installation support and service operations
- Complete all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Maintain equipment manuals, complete work orders and inspection reports, document work hours and other administrative tasks as required
- Accountable for food safety, food quality and regulatory requirements for their position
- Encouraged to notify management about actual or potential food safety issues
- Adopt and maintain all SQF requirements for their position
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Mechanic position.