Job CategorySkilled Trades
Job TitleMIG Welder
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a MIG Welder with MAU near Anderson, SC. As the MIG Welder, you will read prints, layout, fit-up, welding, quality control and MIG weld such metals as per the Customer’s Drawings.
What We Are Looking For:
- MIG Welding Certification (preferred)
- Must be able to pass a MIG welding test
- Production MIG welding experience
- Ability to work 10-hour days
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- 1st shift, Mon – Fri 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Straight shifts
What You’ll Do As A MIG Welder:
- MIG weld such metals as per the Customer’s Drawings
- Weld, fabricate, troubleshoot, resolve issues related to production
- Maintain equipment and tools
- Read prints, layout, fit-up, welding, quality control
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the MIG Welder position.