Job CategorySkilled Trades
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a TIG Welder at Mahle-Behr in North Charleston, SC. Join the team that has been developing various products for the automotive industry including powertrain and air conditioning technology. As the Welder, you will support the welding and fabrication operations for new and existing products.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Welding Certification and/or TIG/MIG welding experience
- Must pass welder qualification tests per AWS D1.2
- Thorough knowledge of welding processes and procedures
Must be able to work 3rd shift, 10 PM – 6 AM
Meet all Level 3 training requirements
- Experience interpreting blueprints, operator instructions, and process documentation
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work weekends and overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $18 - $ 20 per hour
- Health benefits, including dental and vision
- Overtime available
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Welder:
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Welder position.