LocationNorth Charleston, SC
Job CategorySkilled Trades
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Electrician with MAU at Amalie Oil in North Charleston, SC. As a Electrician, you will perform performs all needed electrical repairs while maintaining the necessary preventative maintenance schedule for the equipment and building facilities.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of:
- industrial commercial applications
- three-phase motors and starters
- lock-out/tag-out procedures
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $22 - $27 per hour based on experience
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for Advancement
- On-the-job training
- Great hours
- Overtime available
What You’ll Do As An Electrician:
- Troubleshoot solid-state and digital electronic circuits on equipment, using electronic schematics with appropriate test equipment
- Adjust, maintain, build, repair, install, alter or overhaul all production, utility, material handling, building or other electrical mechanical equipment required for production, and service to plant facilities
- Perform equipment repairs, alterations, overhauls and removals
- Perform preventative maintenance as needed
- Replace drive units, plc’s and components
- Monitor all equipment for proper operation and provide feedback on any repairs or adjustments to keep equipment operating correctly and efficiently
- Make electrical installations or repairs to equipment and building facilities, including in-plant power sources
- Work with voltages such as small DC electronic circuits, Low Voltage DC controls, 120 volt control circuits and 3 phase 480 volt AC
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Electrician position.