Job CategoryStaffing Operations
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Recruiter is responsible for identifying, sourcing, qualifying, presenting, and placing candidates in contract and direct hire positions within MAUs clients. You will proactively build and nurture a vast network of candidates in respective discipline(s) and market(s), and foster an environment of honesty, teamwork, and a sense of urgency with account management, business development and recruiting colleagues.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, outgoing personality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous recruiting, staffing or management experience (preferred)
- Recruit, evaluate, present, and place appropriate candidates for direct hire according to the specific needs of the client’s stakeholders
- Contribute to the development and consistent execution of best practices in direct hire recruitment
- Schedule interviews between the client’s stakeholders and candidates, as needed
- Prepare customers and candidates for job interviews
- Follow-up with candidates and internal customers following interviews
- Present job offers, offer negotiations, close transactions, and confirm start dates and compensation with new hires based off of client specifications and needs
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiter position.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply