Job CategoryStaffing Operations
Job TitleRecruiting Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Recruiting Coordinator owns the tasks of conducting and processing orientations. You may interview clients based on order specifications, working closely with Staffing Specialists to fill client requests. You will also serve a supporting role for administrative tasks such as receptionist duties.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program, and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Opportunity for advancement
- High school diploma
- Associates/2-year degree (preferred)
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- A high degree of professionalism with the ability to work with the general public
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Staffing industry, manufacturing HR, or production supervisory experience (preferred)
- HR or staffing certifications (preferred)
- Experience working with an HRIS (preferred)
- Ability to stand/walk/sit for up to 8 hours and lift up to 50 pounds
- Complete various human resource tasks, particularly concerning the orientation and onboarding of new employees
- Provide orientation information and other data to new employees
- Confirm pre-employment assessments are completed and documented (education verification, drug screening, etc.)
- Provide overall administrative support to the employment/recruitment area, maintaining and processing documentation and records
- Ensure candidates have all necessary documentation related to orientation and verify that all relevant information is uploaded to the employee’s profile
- Process candidate files within 24 hours of orientation (E-Verify, direct deposit, I-9, etc.)
- Communicate candidate status with Staffing Specialists after orientation
- Conduct candidate screenings and set appointments as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA, since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs, and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, jobs, and lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all the Recruiting Coordinator duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply