Job CategoryStaffing Operations
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Interviewer is responsible for recruiting, scheduling, and interviewing candidates based on order specifications from MAU clients. You will work closely with the Client Site Talent Coordinator to ensure quality candidates are matched with job openings and support administrative tasks such as receptionist duties and orientation processing.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program, and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High school diploma
- Associates/2-year degree (preferred)
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Experience working with the general public
- Staffing industry, automotive manufacturing, or production experience (preferred)
- A high degree of professionalism
- HR or staffing certifications (preferred)
- Experience working with an HRIS (preferred)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for up to 8 hours and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Interact with Staffing Specialists and Staffing Supervisors to establish and meet staffing goals
- Interview and place candidates into appropriate roles based on client requirements, work history, location, etc.
- Recruit qualified candidates through online sourcing portals (MAU website, Indeed, marketing lead generation, etc.)
- Schedule appointments for interviews, pre-screening assessments, client interviews, and orientations
- Utilize applicant tracking system (ATS), shared documents, process maps, etc., to perform assigned tasks
- Participate in safety activities, including annual branch safety meetings, 5S, Safety in Action projects, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA, since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs, and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Interviewer position.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply