Job TitleSales Manager
Employment TypeContract Associate
Business Development Rep
Start your new career through MAU as a Business Development Rep. Our jobs offer great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- Associates degree or higher
- At least five years sales experience
- Salesforce or similar program experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs
- Servant-leader mentality; highly organized; relationship building, social media savvy, relationship builder and maintainer
What We Offer:
- Pay range $15 - $18/hr
- First shift Monday –Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Health Benefits
What You’ll Do As A Business Development Rep:
- Builds relationships with representatives of businesses in Fayette County and surrounding areas with a goal to enhance prosperity
- Attracts new members, retaining existing members and growing non-dues revenue while supporting volunteers
- Manages the sales team and all sales activities within the company
- Motivates staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements for the Business Development Position.