Material Handler Team Leader
Job TitleMaterial Handler Team Leader
Employment TypeContract Associate
Material Handler Team Leader
Start your new career as a Material Handler Team Leader with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC in Albion, Indiana. Join the team that providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. As the Material Handler Team Leader, you will oversee and coordinate activities related to shift operations. You will also be responsible to lead by exception, focusing on identifying and handling cases that deviate from the norm, and eliminate those deviations.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17 per hour
- Multiple 8-hour shifts available
- 1st , 2nd and 3rd shift (Overtime as required)
- Heath Benefits
- Weekly Pay
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred, but not required)
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- 1+ year of forklift experience
- 1 year of stable work history
- Demonstrate strong computer and SAP skills.
- Ability to lead associates and possess strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and stand on your feet for up to 12-hour shifts
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
What You'll Do As A Material Handler Team Leader:
- Shift review with leadership team to include:
- Visual management, Inventory, Logistics deviations, SWI, 5 Whys and A3, Metrics.
- Train of employees and verification of successful training Develop and deliver reports as required
- Create, compose and edit written materials Maintain safety
- If needed, respond to and investigates all reports of injuries, accidents, illnesses, near misses and property damage immediately
- Conduct and attend shift transition meetings
- Monitor and update logs as needed Perform other duties as assigned
Robert Bosch, LLC
Some 374,000 associates generated sales of over 70.6 billion euros worldwide in 2015. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 41,000 associates, and in business year 2015 achieved a total of 14.1 billion euros in sales revenue.
Our associates will run state of the art automatic production equipment and technology in a clean, climate controlled environment. These positions are long term with opportunity for upgrades, conversion to full time hire and skill training programs offered each year.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Material Handler Team Leader position.