LocationNorth Augusta, SC
Job TitleFloor Supervisor
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Floor Supervisor with MAU at Caroline CoverTech North Augusta, SC. As a Floor Supervisor, you will ensure that high quality products are produced within the shift and meet the company’s quality systems, processes and procedures.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent basic math skills
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Strong computer skills, including information retrieval and scanning
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, weekends, and overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb and balance
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Reward Programs
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Floor Supervisor:
- Develop a strategy that their team will use to reach its goal
- Ensure that high quality products are produced within the shift and meet the company’s quality systems, processes and procedures
- Effectively communicate with team and management to ensure production numbers are met
- Ensure that Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to during the shift
- Ensure that the training skills are met for current and future demands of the shift
- Utilize company resources in an effective manner to ensure best operating costs
- Be able to make appropriate decisions while following the company’s organizational structure
- Facilitate production processes
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential within as little as 30 days of hire. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Floor Supervisor position.