LocationNorth Ogden, UT
Job TitleOperations Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for providing team leadership and management to attain safety, quality, delivery, cost, and talent building objectives for the MAU Team.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years applicable experience
- Lean Greenbelt (preferred)
- Root cause analysis training (preferred)
- Provide supervision of the MAU staff assigned to specific assets on rotating shift operation
- Flow to work scheduling based on production
- Serve as subject matter expert with processes and continuous improvement
- Ensure that processes are completed to SQDC standards
- Ensure adherence to federal, state, and local laws
- Management of multiple raw materials that have critical process variables that must be controlled
- Provide leadership to associates within the operation as well as across the mill
- Sustain and support Leader Standard Work
- Assist with conflict resolution between employees and the customer as well as between employees
- Provide coaching, training and mentoring to all MAU employees
- Manage on shift safety issues, injuries, property damage, and personnel incident reporting
- Maintain security compliance
- Issue post-accident reports and drug screens
- Supervise the operation with safety as priority number one
- Ensure profitability by controlling costs and managing the workforce to best meet the customer’s needs
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to help gain operational excellence and reduce costs
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Investigate material damage and material shortage
- Ensure compliance with GMP, dress code, and MAU policies
- Update communication boards and address issues that are "Red"
- Perform employee attendance counseling
- Maintain payroll/KRONOS
- Participate actively in simple problem solving
- Serve as key resource during daily meetings
- Perform any special customer requests
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Operations Supervisor job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply