Commercial Tire Technician
Job TitleCommercial Tire Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Commercial Tire Technician
Start your new career as a Commercial Tire Technician at Michelin in Aurora, CO. MICHELIN® Fleet Solutions™ offers effective tire fleet solutions for a full range of applications, including transit, motor coach, refuse and all types of trucking fleets across the United States. As a Commercial Tire Technician, you will be accountable for properly and safely performing the tire related services needed for our customers to safely drive their vehicles out on the road. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $22.37 per hour
- Great hours
- 3rd shift, Sunday - Thursday, 11:30 PM – 8:00 AM
- On-the-job training
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services, dental, vision, and access to company fitness facilities (fitness membership reimbursement)
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- 529 college savings plan and tuition reimbursement
- 401k with employer match
- Employee assistance and relocation program
- Free tires (dependent upon years of service)
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED (preferred)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including being at least 21 years of age
- 1+ years of experience in automotive repair and customer service (preferred)
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, including but not limited to, light and heavy lifting including commercial tires and wheels (50+ pounds), standing, bending, and squatting
What You’ll Do as a Commercial Tire Technician:
- Service Commercial Tires, including dismounting, mounting, and repairing any type of tire
- Perform match mounting, match mating dual assemblies, and radial runout as necessary
- Inflate tires to prescribed PSI per load requirements
- Comply with OSHA regulations and safety requirements, including use of proper PPE, use of tire cages, and other safety policies and procedures
- Assist via the TyreCare program
- Obtain TIA (Tire Industry Association) Certifications
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Commercial Tire Technician position.