Concrete Production Associate
Job TitleConcrete Production Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Concrete Production Associate
Start your new career as a Production Associate with MAU in Conyers, GA. Join North America’s largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for several industries including HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail, and pool & spa channel. As the Production Associate, you will load materials into production machines, remove, pack, and sort raw materials, or finished products.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic math and reading skills
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- Great hours
- 6 AM -6 PM (rotating days of the week)
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Training provided
- Employee Recognition Award with $250 prize
What You’ll Do As A Production Associate:
- Pre-vibe duties for concrete pad production include:
- Spread the concrete out once it is (dispersed into mold) on the pre-vibe table, placing the rebar into the pan, and then placing the foam into the mold
- Strike off (troweler) duties consist of:
- Assist the controller to ensure mud is filled in properly and that wires are not sticking out
- Ensure mud is filled and corners are clean and crisp
- Scrape and Patch duties include watching the line for finished products and repairing any small hair line cracks or bug holes by scraping, filling in, and smoothing out any imperfections and troweling for a clean finish
- Place labels on the finished pads
- Foam router duties for transformer & generator pads include using machinery to accurately cut foam to the desired specifications
- Basic production operator duties may include inserting bolts, clips and other inserts as needed, when pads are removed from molds, based on which type of pad is being produced
- Apply labels on stack and stretch wrap product for inventory
- Ability to operate multiple CNC machines and conduct cycle counts of raw material
- Additional duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Associate position.