Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as Material Handler with MAU in Covington, GA. As a Material Handler, you will move products through the warehouse and prepare orders for shipment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- 2+ years of order pulling experience
- RF scanner experience
- Experience with material handler equipment
- Forklift, order puller
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk long periods of time
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- Monday – Friday, First Shift (5:00 AM – 1:30 PM)
- Overtime available
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing materials and products
- Move materials to and from loading docks, delivery trucks, storage areas, and manufacturing areas
- Identify and label materials, and record their locations in the warehouse/on the shelves to maintain inventory
- Prepare finished products for shipment by identifying their location, then pulling, packing, and loading them
- Operate reach trucks
- Other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Material Handler position.