Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate with MAU near Covington, GA. Join the team that has been producing innovative, convenient and economical adhesives since 1887. As the Warehouse Associate, you will stage materials for production, pick and prepare stock for shipment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience
- Forklift proficient
- Proficient computer skills
- Able to use digital scales in metric and US standard units
- Strong math and reading skills
- Able to complete required data entry into the production system with appropriate assistance
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift, Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Associate:
- Use and monitor computerized display and control screens
- Learn and maintain expected quality standards
- Receive raw materials and non-stores items.
- Maintain warehouse integrity
- Stage materials for production
- Pick and prepare stock for shipment
- Load and unload trucks
- Perform inventory cycle counts as required
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Associate position.