Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at Milliken- Valway in Lagrange, GA. As the Inspector, you will be responsible for grading fabric and completing daily team maintenance. Join the Milliken team as they make a positive impact on the world with their innovative products!
What We Offer:
- Starting pay $14.80 - $16.50 per hour
- $100 per week Attendance Bonus
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Reward programs
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- Manufacturing experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Must have recent Inspecting experience
- Must be able to follow company policies and work instructions
- Good verbal and written communication skills are needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the shift
- Ability to stand for the entirety of the shift
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts that rotate between 1st and 3rd shifts
What You’ll Do As An Inspector:
Operate equipment in a safe manner
- Complete daily team maintenance (DTM) activities
- Audit safety items in department
- Grade fabric
- Identify and mark defects
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Inspector.