Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate with MAU in McDonough, GA. As the Warehouse Associate, you will maintain all aspects of the Warehouse; assist in the organization as well as the shipping and receiving of inventory; and assist in other areas as needed for the company.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience
- Build knowledge of the organization and processes
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Strong Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good punctuality and attendance
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to work overtime / Saturdays if needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Great schedule
- 1st shift (M-F 8 AM – 5 PM)
- Health Benefits including telehealth medical services
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Associate:
- Verify the accuracy of freight received to packing slips
- Check in and post all products before the end of the day of which they entered the warehouse
- Place all freight on the shelves or in the location officially selected
- Proper marking of shelving and aisles with location codes for all products
- Inventory control and maintenance of all tools and equipment used in performance of warehouse operations
- Team up with lateral departments to perform product inventory cycle count of one manufacturer per week
- Process PO returns, Back to Factory returns, or any Returned package or Product Problem Form
- Assist lateral departments in the warehouse depending upon the demands of each department and their workload
- Other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of Warehouse Associate position.