Job TitleFacilities Custodian
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Facilities Custodian with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC in Albion, Indiana. Join the team that providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. As the Facilities Custodian, you will be accountable for up keeping the levels of cleanliness and maintaining the standards of the machinery in a facility.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.50 per hour
- Heath Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Weekly Pay
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be able to work 2nd shift, 3 PM – 11 PM
Ability to effectively use machine cleaning tools and follow all safety regulations of functioning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Must be able to bend, twist, push, pull and reach repetitively throughout the shift
- Ability to manage time and complete all delegated tasks efficiently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and stand on your feet for up to 12-hour shifts
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
What You'll Do As A Facilities Custodian:
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in a plastic injection molding plant
- Main duties are to keep oil, water and anti-freeze off the floor
- Operate a shop vac, change absorbent pads and mop constantly throughout the shift
- Conduct additional cleaning duties with be required as requested, including emptying trash containers, picking up scrap, sweeping and dusting
- Work with Mold Techs for leaks around presses and Maintenance for material leaks
- Perform other duties
Robert Bosch, LLC
Some 374,000 associates generated sales of over 70.6 billion euros worldwide in 2015. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 41,000 associates, and in business year 2015 achieved a total of 14.1 billion euros in sales revenue.
Our associates will run state of the art automatic production equipment and technology in a clean, climate controlled environment. These positions are long term with opportunity for upgrades, conversion to full time hire and skill training programs offered each year.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Facilities Custodian position.