Job TitleProduction Worker
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Worker with MAU at Robert Bosch in Florence, Kentucky. Join the team that has been providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. This is a great opportunity to start a new career with no prior manufacturing experience required. As Production Worker, you will be responsible for setting up and operating assigned machinery.
What You’ll Do As A Production Worker:
- Follow work instructions for proper assembly of component parts and maintain proper productivity pace and targets
- Perform and document all required control plan and/or quality checks at assigned work stations
- Follow all procedures for material identification, traceability and handling of non-conforming product
- Elevate safety, quality and productivity problems or issues to appropriate personnel
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $ 17.00 - $17.51 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Multiple Shifts available
- Monday – Thursday 5 AM – 3 PM or 5 PM – 3 AM
- Friday – Sunday 5 AM – 3 PM/ 5 PM or 5 PM-3 AM / 5 AM
- Opportunity for Advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of stable work history
- No prior manufacturing experience required
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Must be able to work potential overtime
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Worker position.