LocationFlat Rock, NC
Job TitleStocker Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Stocker Associate with MAU at Parts Unlimited in Hendersonville, NC. As the Stocker Associate, you will be responsible for stocking inbound product into the warehouse inventory, while maintaining the established processes for good practices
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ year experience in warehouse/manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Good MS Suites skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Must have previous stocking experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Reward Program
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Stocker Associate:
- Stock in-bound product into warehouse inventory, maintaining the established processes for good practices, Stocking can be done from pallets, and/or totes into self-ship, and/or bulk storage areas
- Maintain orderly housekeeping of assigned area
- Adhere to all company safety rules and regulations
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Stocker Associate position.