LocationFlat Rock, NC
Job TitleTruck Loader
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Truck Loader with MAU at Parts Unlimited in Flat Rock, NC. As the Truck Loader, you will separate and load packages on proper carriers for shipping, and maintain the established processes for good practices.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ year of experience in warehouse/manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good mathematics and organization skills
- Basic Microsoft Suites skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Good time management skills
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.50 and up - depending on experience
- Great hours
- 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM on Mondays and 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM Tuesdays-Fridays
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Reward Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Truck Loader:
- Check that each package is loaded in the correct trailer
- Scan and weight product brought to shipping that does not fit on the conveyor
- Place jiffy packages in the proper container provided
- Re-verify packages sent back on the reject line for label accuracy
- Communicate with drivers when trailers are ready to pull
- Maintain orderly housekeeping of assigned area
- Adhere to all company safety rules and regulations
- Other tasks as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Truck Loader position.