LocationFlat Rock, NC
Job TitleWarehouse Lead
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Lead with MAU at Parts Unlimited in Flat Rock, NC. As the Warehouse Lead, you will be responsible for supervising the Warehouse employees driving for results and excellence in accordance with company standards and goals. You will also assist the Warehouse Manager providing direction to complete warehouse assignments with a hands-on approach.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory position in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Power sports industry knowledge (preferred)
- Ability to lift 80 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $19+ per hour, depending on experience
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- 2nd shift
- 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM on Mondays and 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM Tuesdays-Fridays
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Reward Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Lead:
- Coordinate and log freight company/import forwarders delivery calls
- Schedule freight deliveries and plan space requirements for the staging of incoming shipments
- Coordinate the receiving, unloading, check-in and stock-out of all UPS and freight shipments following company receiving procedures
- Monitor, prioritize, and delegate assignments of receiving employees in accordance with departmental standards of productivity and quality
- Approve overages/shortages as required
- Communicate with purchasing representatives regarding receiving priorities
- Insure compliance with employee schedules including the use of overtime hours
- Communicate with purchasing representatives and regarding receiving priorities
- Provide job training to new hires and employees
- Make recommendations and maintains departmental manning levels
- Communicate with warehouse manager regarding work matters and direction
- Insure compliance of all company safety rules and regulations
- Encourage and promote by example a positive and harmonious work environment.
- Maintain orderly housekeeping of all assigned areas
- Interact and cooperate with other leads and departments as needed
- Collaborate in employees’ performance reviews
- Make recommendations for l manning levels
- Other duties as needed
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Lead position.