Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Material Handler with MAU with our client in Blythewood, SC. As a Material Handler, you will perform duties related to receiving and shipping product and raw materials, verify merchandise and organize its distribution, and prepare necessary documents.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years shipping experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts on a 2/2/3 schedule
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16 per hour
- Great hours
- 7 AM – 7 PM
- 7 PM – 7 AM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- Reward programs
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Perform order shipping and processing
- Material handling
- Receive materials
- Use Apriso system to process orders
- Spot and secure incoming tractor/trailers, load, and unload both finished goods and raw material
- Conduct inventory cycle counts
- Use forklifts and roll grab units to complete tasks
- Maintain Forklift certification
- Apply 5S principles to maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat; maintain clean shipping supply area
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Material Handler position.