Job TitleProduction Worker
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production Worker with MAU with our client in Blythewood, SC. As a Production Worker, you will perform a variety of process operations producing high performance flexible packaging products, meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations for quality and delivery while achieving industry leading levels of efficiency, cost competitiveness and safety.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with some form of heavy equipment
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts
- 7 AM – 7 PM or 7 PM – 7 AM
- Manufacturing experience with at least 6 months of machine operation
- Knowledge and experience of operating heavy equipment in a safe manner
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.50 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Training available
What You’ll Do As A Production Worker:
- Prepare all materials and supplies for the upcoming jobs for all three machines
- This includes cutting cores, staging material at the machine(s), and preparing packing trays and any other additional supplies
- Use hand tools and mechanical knowledge to take apart machinery pieces to be able to properly clean them of ink, machinery dust and grime, and able to get them back to "like new" condition
- Assist the operator during changeovers to help reduce downtime
- Monitor product quality, take samples, and measure samples (operator must enter information into data base)
- Maintain communication with the operators of all measurements, visual defects, and finish rolls not meeting the customer’s quality specifications to resolve any quality issues immediately
- Inform operator on all aspect that are taking place outside of the department area
- Operate the forklift
- Responsible for removing scrap from balers, emptying scrap core bin, and emptying trash bins
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening. Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Worker position. EOE
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Worker position.