Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate with MAU at Jankel near Greenville, SC. Join the team that specializes in protection systems. While working at Jankel, you will help produce armored vehicles, light tactical vehicles, counter terrorism vehicles and equipment, and customized occupant survivability solutions for military, security, government, aid agencies and NGOs throughout the world. As the Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for providing support across production and lead in some tasks as instructed. Forklift experience is required.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of stable work history
- Previous forklift experience
- Must like working in the automotive industry
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great hours
- Monday – Friday, First Shift (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
- Training available
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Associate:
- Provide receiving support of JTS operations
- Ship product
- Provide accurate control of cycle counts, inventory, and material handling
- Unload incoming material from supplier truck
- Verify that material is not damaged before signing BOL from supplier
- Utilize ERP system on desktop and hand scanner
- Complete all quality control documentation as required
- Provide assistance as required for warehouse facilities and storage
- Support company activities at customers or subcontractors facilities if required
- Perform all other duties as directed
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Associate position.