Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate with MAU at Dunlop Sports Americas, Fountain Inn, SC. As the Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for packing products and securing labels per our vendors ASN agreements.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous forklift experience (preferred]
- Ability to operate pallet wrapping machine and electric pallet jack
- Strong communication skills
- Must meet and pass Department math standard
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 per hour
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Training available
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Associate:
- Manually move stock and other materials
- Pack products and secure labels per our vendors ASN agreements
- Measure, weigh or count products or materials
- Report potentially unsafe conditions
- Use equipment and materials properly
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Associate position.