Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate with MAU at Dunlop Sports Americas, Fountain Inn, SC. As the Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for packing products and securing labels per our vendors ASN agreements.
Dunlop will require all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 effective January 4, 2022.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous forklift experience (preferred)
Experience with picking, packing, and scanning in a WMS systems using an RF unit
- Ability to operate pallet wrapping machine and electric pallet jack
- Strong communication skills
- Must meet and pass department math standard
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 per hour
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Training available
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Associate:
- Manually move stock and other materials
- Pack products and secure labels per our vendors ASN agreements
- Measure, weigh or count products or materials
- Report potentially unsafe conditions
- Use equipment and materials properly
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Associate position.