Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate with MAU at Greenville-Spartanburg Airport in Greer, SC. As the Warehouse Associate, you will sort and deliver aircraft cargo pallets to the deck.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good time-management skills
- Forklift experience required
- Lift/Push/Pull items weighing 70lbs. or more
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $18 per hour
- $1 per hour 2nd shift differential
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- 2nd shift
- Overtime available
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do as A Warehouse Associate:
- Break down of Airfreight BUP’s
- Open of plastic wrap & nets, verification of cargo received vs Manifests
- Sort and stage of cargo based
- Compare cargo labels to documents
- Load of trucks
- Palletize and/or re-stack finished goods
- Check outbound orders for accuracy and completeness
- Follow loading and unloading procedures
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Associate position.