Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate with MAU at Michelin in Lexington, SC. Michelin was named the #1 employer in America by Forbes. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work the following shift:
- Monday - Friday 5:45 AM to work completion (end time will vary)
- 6+ months of manufacturing and forklift experience in the past 3 years
- Ability to use a computer
- Previous forklift experience (preferred)
- Must have stable work history
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay starting at $16 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- Online training
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Associate:
- Validate interchange cards with Drivers to ensure booking information matches the load sheet
- Conduct a 7 point container checklist inspection
- Operate overhead hoist via handheld remote to lift tires into empty containers, scrap and un-scrap tires, usage of nail gun to nail down chocks once tire has been placed inside container
- Clear interpretation of picking lists to ensure correct tires are loaded to the correct customer and picking tires in a FIFO (first in First out) method
- Deliver tires to loading dock to be loaded requirements
- High frequency of entering and exiting large forklifts
- High frequency of ascending and descending mobile ladders and mobile platform that are typically 10 steps.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator position.