Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Inspector with MAU at Milliken Pendleton in Pendleton, SC. As the Inspector, you will operate several debatching machines and identify defects in products.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ years of stable work history
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to quickly learn new skills
- Must be able to work rotating days
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 per hour
- Multiple shifts
- 1st Shift
- 3rd Shift
- Health Benefits
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity for Advancement
What You’ll Do As An Inspector:
- Operate several high-speed debatching machines to cut fabric to customer specifications
- Identify defects and grade fabric according to customer specifications when automated system is not available
- Use the BARCO inspection system to record defects and grade fabric for shipment
- Receive extensive training on visual defect recognition and classification as well as use of the Barco inspection terminal in automated and manual operations
- Work closely with team members and the designated "on the job trainer" learning all expectations and functions of the position and will be expected to cross train on various high speed debatchers using the Barco Inspection terminal
- Cross train for in-line Inspection
- Perform additional task as assigned
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Inspector position.