Job TitlePicker/ Packer
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Picker/Packer with MAU Summerville, SC. As the Picker/ Packer, you will pull and pack product based on daily orders. You will also meet specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs., physically able to move product and perform tasks that may require prolonged standing
- Must be a team player who is flexible with the daily duties in a fast-paced team environment
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 per hour
- Health benefits including telehealth medical services
What You’ll Do As A Picker/ Packer:
- Pull and pack product based on daily orders
- Meet specifics of customer orders in a timely manner
- Keep products separated, organized and in good rotation
- Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues
- Report any mechanical problems
- Utilize continuous improvement mindset and assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Follow good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Picker/ Packer position.