Warehouse Associate - QMC
Job TitleWarehouse Associate - QMC
Employment TypeContract Associate
Warehouse Associate - QMC
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate - QMC with MAU at Robert Bosch Summerville Warehouse in Summerville, SC. As a Warehouse Associate - QMC, you will be joining the leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 6:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- 2nd shift, 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Overtime and weekends available
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Reward programs
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma
- 1+ year of previous assembly experience
- 5S knowledge or experience (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Proactive, self-motivated, and strong ability to multitask
- Verbal and written communication skills are critical
- Comfortable in a production environment
- Ability to react quickly and efficiently to all assignments
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Associate:
- Perform a variety of functions involved with material handling, packaging, applying correct labels, confirming part identity by comparing details, receiving, assembling and storage of parts, materials and products
- Prepare parts/materials for shipment, pack material, verifying materials and quantities, maintaining inventory, verifying stock counts, moving parts and materials to proper areas
- Operate a variety of motorized and hand powered material handling and semi-automated/automated packaging equipment as well as scales, postage meters, conveyor systems
- Perform work from printed work order copies as well as various other written and verbal
- Maintain a variety of records pertaining to shipping, receiving, unloading trucks
- Other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Robert Bosch, LLC
Some 374,000 associates generated sales of over 70.6 billion euros worldwide in 2015. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 41,000 associates, and in business year 2015 achieved a total of 14.1 billion euros in sales revenue.
At the Charleston, SC facility, the Bosch plant has manufactured high quality automotive products for more than 30 years. With a history steeped in innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors.
Our associates will run state of the art automatic production equipment and technology in a clean, climate controlled climate-controlled environment. These positions are long term with opportunity for upgrades, conversion to full time hire and skill training programs offered each year.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Associate – QMC position.