LocationNorth Ogden, UT
Job TitleWarehouse Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at Kimberly-Clark as a Warehouse Coordinator in Ogden, Utah. As the Warehouse Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting for the warehouse management system and inventory counting to attain safety, quality, delivery and cost metrics.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $21 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Great hours
- Monday – Thursday, 6:40 PM – 7:00 AM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- 401k, company to match up to 6% after 1 year of service
- Smoke-free work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Forklift certification
- 1+ year experience operating a forklift
- 1+ year experience in a warehouse environment (preferred)
- 1+ year experience using warehouse management systems (preferred)
- Strong computer skills
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Coordinator:
- Provide warehouse support material handling specific tasks
- Adjust workflow scheduling based on system/associate need
- Serve as subject matter expert with warehouse management system processes and continuous improvement
- Ensure that processes are completed to material flow and warehouse management system standards to ensure accurate inventory
- Safely and accurately perform inventory cycle counts as scheduled
- Perform scanning diligence audits
- Perform on shift safety observations in assigned area
- Provide outstanding customer service and represent MAU to client in a professional manor
- Investigate material shortages
- Ensure compliance with GMP, dress code, and MAU policies
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential within as little as 30 days of hire. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of what’s essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Forklift Operator positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Coordinator position.